Saturday, February 28, 2009

Knock it off! Clowns are NOT scary!

Okay, enough is enough! Clowns are NOT scary in any way shape or form. Look at these guys, they just want to make you laugh. You're not afraid of laughter are you? When did this whole obsession over clown fear start? It's all completely unwarranted.

Oh wait, there was John Wayne Gacey. Okay, so that's just ONE case of a murderous, phsychotic clown man. I dare you to find a second one.

I have heard some people say that they are scared of clowns because of the movie "It". Sorry, that's not a good enough excuse. If you remember, most of thoes kids died because they were too stupid to either run away for just punch the asshole in the face. Why has nobody ever done that in these movies? He doesn't seem that strong. I mean, he has to pick on kids for crying out loud.

You know, I was once scared of ghosts when I was a kid. Sixth Sense sacred the shit out of me. You know how I got over it? I turned 13! After that, ghosts didn't bother me. I thought, "A ghost is a dead person, what the hell can a dead person do to me?" Seriously! "Boo! I'm a ghost!" "That's great, now can you get out of the way of the god dammed TV!"

ICP isnt even scary and their whole thing is that they are "Mudering, Pshychopathic, Gangster Clowns"! When you can't even come off as scary after all of that, then it's time to call it a career. All I can think of is that if I saw a killer clown coming at me in a dark alley...well, actually he might kill me because I'd be laughing too hard at the image of a sad middle-aged man (covered in make up and wearing big floopy shoes) coming at me with a knife. But I wouldn't be frightend.

No comments:

Post a Comment